Layout of Store

I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year.Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come up even after rotating the knobs.

This product carries 5 years warranty. I have tried to contact the company many times but no one picks up the phone. I have left many messages and send emails but no one responds. I have filed online warranty complaint but have no information whether they have received as there is no reference number.

I am extremely disappointed and frustrated.

I will try to contact KMART if they will do anything at least they will know how their customers are being treated by this unprofessionally managed company.Buyer Beware.

Review about: Ray Padula Lawn Sprinkler.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ray Padula?

Comments

Ray Padula - Hose Nozzle Ray Padula "Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products. I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more