Bought this model at the end of season last year to get a decent sprinkler (model RP-OSTO-D).Finally used it last year a couple times and was pleased with it.
Now this year it started to stop irregularly a couple times and now it does not oscillate at all. Its still brand new and did not last as long as the cheaper ones I bought. This sprinkler cost about $30 and thought I was getting my moneys worth but did not. Now I am told it is obsolete and cannot find another anywhere.
Product has lifetime guarantee.Now how do I get it replaced or my money back?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Products and solution to fixing problem
- I did not like the poor quality of product and warranty solution
- Trying to replace an obsolete product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace or full refund if not available
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ray Padula Turbo Waters Two Pattern Metal Oscillating Sprinkler
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Poor workmanship,paid $900 extra for a patio wit cracks running through every block. Hasn't been fixed, put off since last Febuary..."
- "I'm going to preface this bad review with the fact that the FIRST move I ever used movers for was just under 2 years ago and I hired Done Right..."
- "I made a book several years ago and asked picaboo staff if I wanted to make another could I they said yes we save all projects for you. Now..."