Bought this model at the end of season last year to get a decent sprinkler (model RP-OSTO-D).Finally used it last year a couple times and was pleased with it.
Now this year it started to stop irregularly a couple times and now it does not oscillate at all. Its still brand new and did not last as long as the cheaper ones I bought. This sprinkler cost about $30 and thought I was getting my moneys worth but did not. Now I am told it is obsolete and cannot find another anywhere.
Product has lifetime guarantee.Now how do I get it replaced or my money back?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Products and solution to fixing problem
- I did not like the poor quality of product and warranty solution
- Trying to replace an obsolete product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace or full refund if not available
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ray Padula Turbo Waters Two Pattern Metal Oscillating Sprinkler
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My email that was never responded to: I was in need of a garden hose to take care of an infestation of mealy worms on my cactus in my back yard...."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "Poor workmanship,paid $900 extra for a patio wit cracks running through every block. Hasn't been fixed, put off since last Febuary..."
- "I made a book several years ago and asked picaboo staff if I wanted to make another could I they said yes we save all projects for you. Now..."
- "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."