Product: Ray Padula Silent Pulse Lawn Sprinkler Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Ray Padula - Poorly designed lawn sprinklers

This silent driven lawn sprinkler works for about a month or two and then it starts leaking from the base and middle part It's been replaced twice and still leaks. I think it's a poorly designed product I would never recommend anyone buying this product
4.4
Reply to reviews
Front of box is designed with an opening so you don't know if the product you are buying has been tampered with, or is complete.Problem is the lousy website isn't able to download specifications or parts list. There is no way I can figure out if all the parts are here....
I didn't like
  • Website

Ray Padula Silent Pulse Lawn Sprinkler Review

I've bought several items of Ray Padula because all we have is Kmarts near us. All the items have either been defective after a couple months use or within one season. I wish Kmart would find another company that stands behind there products. I have tried to contact them, and they don't respond.
2.4
Oscoda, Michigan

Ray Padula Silent Pulse Lawn Sprinkler Review

Just purchased a silent pulse sprinkler. The product has been defective from the first time I used it. The item leaks and flips over th minute I turn on the water. Which is not as advertised. I wish now I had not purchased this sprinkler.