Caledonia, Michigan

THIS COMPANY IS A BIG JOKE.GOT THEIR HOSE TIMER, NEVER COULD GET IT TO WORK.

COMPANY WILL OT RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS.SENT PRODUCT BACK AUGUST 23, THEY RECEIVED IT AUGUST AND THAT IS THLAST I HERD FROM THESE JERKS. FINALLY CALLED ON 10/12/2012 SAME ***. SO I WAS SO PISSED THAT I CALLED BACK AND WHEN VOIVE MAIL CAME ON PRESSED 1(IF YOU KNOW YOUR PARTIES EXT. PRESS 1) AND JUST STARTED PRESING PUTTONS AND AFTER 10 OR 15 PRESED 6 AND GOT AN ANSWER (GREG FOX) TALKED T HIM AND BOY WHAT A BUNCH OF B.S.

BUT IN THE END SAID IHE WOULD ISSUE A REFUND ON MONDAY 10/14/2012. SUPPRISE IT IS FRIDAY 10/19/2012 AND STILL WAITING.

GOING TO THE NEW YORK BETTER BUSINESS BEREAU MONDAY 10/22/2012.WILL KEEP UPDATED AND IF ANYONE OUT THEIR HAS HAD THE SAME TROUBLE LETS ALL WRITE THE N.Y.B.B.B.

Review about: Hose Timer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $35
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ray Padula?

Comments

drfire
Columbus, Ohio, United States #654751

I purchased a hose timer in July 2012 and when I replanted my lawn in Sept 2012, I first utilized the timer.I set it for 30 mins.and left to run errands.

When I came home, the water was still running 6 hrs later!

I sent the item back to Ray Padula Co., following the detailed return instructions to no avail!Today, when I talked to the clerk at the store where I purchased the Ray Padula product they reported that they aren't carrying any Ray Padula products this year because of all the complaints.

Larsmom2
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #608750

I am going through the same thing I bought the series r thumb controlled 8pattern nozzle.Broke within about a month.

I thought it was great that they have this free replacement. Emailed the company and it sent me to a website on what to do to get a replacement. Well that was on October 15,2012 now in February of 2013 still no contact. I have emailed 4 times never to get an answer.

I have called several times and the answering service mail box always full.

I tried to get ahold of several other lines but to no avail.Bad company I am going to where I bought the item to tell them to pull this *** from their shelves.