Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products.I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year ago & went to use it this year & it started to leak water at the bottom of nozzle real bad.
I contacted the company by either phone or email & got a response back very quickly saying they were sorry I had a defective product. They asked me to take a photo of the hose nozzle & send that to them along with my name, address, phone number & a description of the problem with the nozzle, and they would FedEx a new nozzle to me. Within 3-5 days I received a new hose nozzle in the mail.
As once again with other instances when I have seen negative complaints on the different websites where people say bad things about products it appears more often than not they are not telling the truth & lying just to be spiteful, because I have been thru similar instances just like the one with the nozzle & have had positive outcomes.I am very satisfied with this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Happy with product replacement
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "We have a Marvin sliding glass patio door that's 6 years old. While I was at home reading around 7:30 the other night, I heard a big pop. The door's..."
- "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..."
- "My husband and I were making our weekly trip to Whole Foods at the same location we shop at each Monday. As we were wrapping up our shopping, I went..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."