4.8

Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products.I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year ago & went to use it this year & it started to leak water at the bottom of nozzle real bad.

I contacted the company by either phone or email & got a response back very quickly saying they were sorry I had a defective product. They asked me to take a photo of the hose nozzle & send that to them along with my name, address, phone number & a description of the problem with the nozzle, and they would FedEx a new nozzle to me. Within 3-5 days I received a new hose nozzle in the mail.

As once again with other instances when I have seen negative complaints on the different websites where people say bad things about products it appears more often than not they are not telling the truth & lying just to be spiteful, because I have been thru similar instances just like the one with the nozzle & have had positive outcomes.I am very satisfied with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ray Padula and uploaded a picture. He best about ray padula hose nozzle from Ray Padula was happy with product replacement. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ray Padula.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Ray Padula to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ray Padula?

Comments

San Dimas, California, United States #1191591

I don't know what the motivation to lie would be? I think they are truly dissatisfied with the products they bought.

As far as the 5 Ray Padula hose nozzles I purchased:

The first 2 were fantastic and lasted a couple years (they were heavier, better quality and later discontinued).

The next 3 (later, lighter-weight plastic/metal models) "broke down" in a matter of months. The last one lasted about 2 months: I tried to use it yesterday and the handle assembly simply snapped and became useless.

I treat them well but 2 months is ridiculous.