Ray Padula - Hose Nozzle

9 of 75 Ray Padula reviews

Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products.I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year ago & went to use it this year & it started to leak water at the bottom of nozzle real bad.

I contacted the company by either phone or email & got a response back very quickly saying they were sorry I had a defective product. They asked me to take a photo of the hose nozzle & send that to them along with my name, address, phone number & a description of the problem with the nozzle, and they would FedEx a new nozzle to me. Within 3-5 days I received a new hose nozzle in the mail.

As once again with other instances when I have seen negative complaints on the different websites where people say bad things about products it appears more often than not they are not telling the truth & lying just to be spiteful, because I have been thru similar instances just like the one with the nozzle & have had positive outcomes.I am very satisfied with this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Series Green Metal 8 Pattern Ergo Nozzle
Review category
Shopping
review #838110

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ray Padula? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 75 Ray Padula reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 28 #1191591 San Dimas, California, United States

I don't know what the motivation to lie would be? I think they are truly dissatisfied with the products they bought.
As far as the 5 Ray Padula hose nozzles I purchased:
The first 2 were fantastic and lasted a couple years (they were heavier, better quality and later discontinued).
The next 3 (later, lighter-weight plastic/metal models) "broke down" in a matter of months. The last one lasted about 2 months: I tried to use it yesterday and the handle assembly simply snapped and became useless.
I treat them well but 2 months is ridiculous.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ray Padula. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ray Padula.
Filing a new complaint about
×