1.8

My email that was never responded to:

I was in need of a garden hose to take care of an infestation of mealy worms on my cactus in my back yard. Mind you I hardly do yard maintenance but saw my plants were dying...looked it up, and learned the first steps were to shoot off these pest with a strong steam of water. So I purchased a water nozzle with a high stream setting from Amazon as well as went to KMART to buy your InfiniFlo Platinum 5/8" × 100' Heavy Duty Garden Hose. I read really good reviews which helped me with my decision to purchase this hose. Well I've use it all of 5 times...about once or twice a week in the month of April, and it broke on me....see attached photos.

Is there any remedy you can provide me? I don't have a receipt to take it back to Kmart and I paid cash for this. I never ask for a return...EVER..but I only used this like 5 times and for it to break like this was truly disappointing.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ray padula infiniflo platinum garden hose from Ray Padula and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $38 and wants Ray Padula to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was products and solution to fixing problem and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ray Padula for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ray Padula?

Comments