I have sent in my defective Ray Padula Series R nozzle with all the required information for a replacement. 8 weeks later no replacement, no email, you cannot even talk to anyone at this company. STAY AWAY from RAY PADULA PRODUCTS
Below is a picture of the item with all they require as it was packaged and sent off. I have made several attempts to contact this company and it is impossible to get ahold of anyone.
A warranty is only as good as the company that stands behind it, and in this case it does not exist.
PLEASE DONT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...."
- "Tony is a scam artist. He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates. He's headed back to Colorado, good..."
- "The first photo is what i thought i was purchasing, the second photo is the two piece rain jacket combo i received. Modlily staff said rhis would be perfect..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."