I have sent in my defective Ray Padula Series R nozzle with all the required information for a replacement. 8 weeks later no replacement, no email, you cannot even talk to anyone at this company. STAY AWAY from RAY PADULA PRODUCTS
Below is a picture of the item with all they require as it was packaged and sent off. I have made several attempts to contact this company and it is impossible to get ahold of anyone.
A warranty is only as good as the company that stands behind it, and in this case it does not exist.
PLEASE DONT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...."
- "The first photo is what i thought i was purchasing, the second photo is the two piece rain jacket combo i received. Modlily staff said rhis would be perfect..."
- "Tony is a scam artist. He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates. He's headed back to Colorado, good..."