RAY PADULA

THIS COMPANY IS A BIG JOKE.GOT THEIR HOSE TIMER, NEVER COULD GET IT TO WORK.

COMPANY WILL OT RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS.SENT PRODUCT BACK AUGUST 23, THEY RECEIVED IT AUGUST AND THAT IS THLAST I HERD FROM THESE JERKS. FINALLY CALLED ON 10/12/2012 SAME ***. SO I WAS SO PISSED THAT I CALLED BACK AND WHEN VOIVE MAIL CAME ON PRESSED 1(IF YOU KNOW YOUR PARTIES EXT. PRESS 1) AND JUST STARTED PRESING PUTTONS AND AFTER 10 OR 15 PRESED 6 AND GOT AN ANSWER (GREG FOX) TALKED T HIM AND BOY WHAT A BUNCH OF B.S.

BUT IN THE END SAID IHE WOULD ISSUE A REFUND ON MONDAY 10/14/2012. SUPPRISE IT IS FRIDAY 10/19/2012 AND STILL WAITING.

GOING TO THE NEW YORK BETTER BUSINESS BEREAU MONDAY 10/22/2012.WILL KEEP UPDATED AND IF ANYONE OUT THEIR HAS HAD THE SAME TROUBLE LETS ALL WRITE THE N.Y.B.B.B.

review #352825
0 2 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with Ray Padula?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
drfire

May 22, 2013 #654751 Columbus, Ohio

I purchased a hose timer in July 2012 and when I replanted my lawn in Sept 2012, I first utilized the timer. I set it for 30 mins.and left to run errands. When I came home, the water was still running 6 hrs later! I sent the item back to Ray Padula Co., following the detailed return instructions to no avail! Today, when I talked to the clerk at the store where I purchased the Ray Padula product they reported that they aren't carrying any Ray Padula products this year because of all the complaints.

0 0 Reply
Larsmom2

Feb 14, 2013 #608750 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I am going through the same thing I bought the series r thumb controlled 8pattern nozzle. Broke within about a month. I thought it was great that they have this free replacement. Emailed the company and it sent me to a website on what to do to get a replacement. Well that was on October 15,2012 now in February of 2013 still no contact. I have emailed 4 times never to get an answer. I have called several times and the answering service mail box always full. I tried to get ahold of several other lines but to no avail. Bad company I am going to where I bought the item to tell them to pull this *** from their shelves.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.