Ray Padula - RAY PADULA

Oct 19, 2012
review #352825

THIS COMPANY IS A BIG JOKE.GOT THEIR HOSE TIMER, NEVER COULD GET IT TO WORK.

COMPANY WILL OT RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS.SENT PRODUCT BACK AUGUST 23, THEY RECEIVED IT AUGUST AND THAT IS THLAST I HERD FROM THESE JERKS. FINALLY CALLED ON 10/12/2012 SAME ***. SO I WAS SO PISSED THAT I CALLED BACK AND WHEN VOIVE MAIL CAME ON PRESSED 1(IF YOU KNOW YOUR PARTIES EXT. PRESS 1) AND JUST STARTED PRESING PUTTONS AND AFTER 10 OR 15 PRESED 6 AND GOT AN ANSWER (GREG FOX) TALKED T HIM AND BOY WHAT A BUNCH OF B.S.

BUT IN THE END SAID IHE WOULD ISSUE A REFUND ON MONDAY 10/14/2012. SUPPRISE IT IS FRIDAY 10/19/2012 AND STILL WAITING.

GOING TO THE NEW YORK BETTER BUSINESS BEREAU MONDAY 10/22/2012.WILL KEEP UPDATED AND IF ANYONE OUT THEIR HAS HAD THE SAME TROUBLE LETS ALL WRITE THE N.Y.B.B.B.

85bc464
Had an experience with Ray Padula?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
drfire

May 22, 2013 Columbus, Ohio

I purchased a hose timer in July 2012 and when I replanted my lawn in Sept 2012, I first utilized the timer. I set it for 30 mins.and left to run errands. When I came home, the water was still running 6 hrs later! I sent the item back to Ray Padula Co., following the detailed return instructions to no avail! Today, when I talked to the clerk at the store where I purchased the Ray Padula product they reported that they aren't carrying any Ray Padula products this year because of all the complaints.

0 0 Reply
Larsmom2

Feb 14, 2013 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I am going through the same thing I bought the series r thumb controlled 8pattern nozzle. Broke within about a month. I thought it was great that they have this free replacement. Emailed the company and it sent me to a website on what to do to get a replacement. Well that was on October 15,2012 now in February of 2013 still no contact. I have emailed 4 times never to get an answer. I have called several times and the answering service mail box always full. I tried to get ahold of several other lines but to no avail. Bad company I am going to where I bought the item to tell them to pull this *** from their shelves.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Ray Padula.
Filing a new complaint about
×